A multitude of international visitors experience innovations live and in the virtual showroom:
The international KRONEN team was delighted to welcome a multitude of visitors from around 55 different countries at two recent trade shows.
At the Anuga FoodTec, an impressive total of around 80% of visitors to the KRONEN booth came from locations outside of Germany. All in all, both events were a positive experience for KRONEN, despite the fact that they were, of course, held on a smaller scale as the first trade shows after the Covid-19 pandemic.
These were some of the KRONEN highlights in Berlin/Cologne:
- The Convenience Avocado Line for peeling, halving and pitting up to 4,800 avocados per hour
- Clean coring and segmenting of up to 3,360 bell peppers per hour: the semi-automatic PDS4L celebrated its premiere as a trade show highlight after being launched in 2021
- Hygienization of whole fruits and whole vegetables – with the DECONWA Prep
- The further developed K850 drying system for salad greens, fruit and vegetables – up to 5,000 kg per hour
- The largest processing line for baby leaf lettuce and mixed lettuce ever created by KRONEN
- Pre-washing on a large scale with the GEWA AF – optimal hygiene and reduced water consumption
- An organic-certified solution (in Germany) for the hygienization of produce and process water – the KRONEN CITROCIDE® washing system
- The Chicory Root Cutter CRC200 – efficient, safe and with perfect cutting quality