At KRONEN we have spared no effort and are doing everything possible to offer our visitors a highly informative and exciting trade fair.
Live - Innovations and KRONEN classics operating live and with product
Perfect avocados, high capacities and extremely easy for your staff: A highlight at our exhibition stand is the semi-automated Convenience Avocado Line. It is optimised for peeling, halving and de-stoning a maximum of 4,800 avocados per hour.
Clean core removal and dividing peppers: 3,360 peppers per hour, with the semi-automated PDS4L. Launched in 2021 it is now set to have its inaugural presentation at the trade fair. Peppers can be halved or quartered. By implementing the PDS4L at least 2 to 3 people are spared in product preparation.
A selection of additional machines at the KRONEN stand:
- Belt slicer GS 10-2
- Dicing and slicing machine KUJ V
- Salad spin-dryer KS-100 PLUS und KS-7 ECO
- Apple peeling machine AS 4 and AS 6
- Potato peeling machine PL 40K
- Pineapple and melon peeler AMS 220
Showroom: Exclusive insights into the latest innovations
- Fully automated processing line for up to 1 tonne of baby leaf or the equivalent amount of mixed lettuce per hour: This line is ultimately hygienic, innovative and “SMART“. Also integrated is the K850 drying system optimised in performance and hygienic design, as well as the GEWA AF pre-washing machine and the GEWA XL Helix washing machine.
- Prewashing on a large scale with the GEWA AF – optimal hygiene and reduced water consumption: The GEWA AF is a prewashing machine that uses the brand new “Active Flume“ (AF) System recently developed by KRONEN.
- Hygienisation of whole fruits and whole vegetables – the DECONWA Prep: a unique washing system developed by KRONEN that improves hygiene and as a result extends the shelf life of end products.
- The Chicory root cutter – a precise cut, efficient and safe: The CRC200 efficiently and cleanly removes the root due to its ability to adjust to and fit the shape of chicory.
- …and much more …
The international KRONEN team is looking forward to your visit: Stand B-05 Hall 3.1