At the Anuga Foodtec, we showcase solutions that incorporate the latest state-of-the-art developments in the areas of hygienic design and automation. For more than 40 years, our close contact with the worlds of industry and research, as well as with groups of experts such as the EHEDG have been helping us to optimize our solutions based on the latest findings in the fields of technology and hygiene.
Hygienic washing: based on state-of-the-art developments
The HEWA 3800 HELICAL washing machine for fruit, vegetables, salad leaves and other foods has been optimized in terms of hygiene and easy cleaning. Its design concept ensures maximum hygiene.
Like its predecessor model, the GEWA 3800 PLUS, the washing machine can be used for continuous, gentle and effective pre-washing, washing, disinfection, mixing, treatment and rinsing.
A world first: automatic, robot-based avocado processing
KRONEN has developed a special robotics solution for its avocado processing line. The line features a solution for the robot-based processing of avocados that is the first of its kind in the world. It can be used to halve, pit and peel avocados both gently and efficiently.
- The automated processing ensures maximum reliability, hygiene, flexibility and planning in production.
- It guarantees extremely gentle processing and a very high, constant product quality.
- Depending on the desired capacity, the system can be equipped with one to three robots.
- It features integrated tools that were developed especially for processing delicate avocados.
- The solution produces a maximized, constant yield that makes full use of the entire avocado flesh.
- With a cutting machine such as KRONEN’s GS 10-2, avocados can be optionally further processed by cutting them into chunks or slices.
User-oriented: machines for processing fruit, vegetables and salad leaves
At the Anuga Foodtec trade show in Cologne, Germany, KRONEN will also showcase further new innovations and well-established machines, which it will also demonstrate in full product-processing operation, for example the following products:
- New product: Tona V cutting machine
- New product: MMC manual melon chunk cutter
- GS10-2 belt cutting machine
- KUJ-HC 220 and KUJ-V cube, strip & slice cutting machines
- PL 40K potato peeling machine
- AS 6 and AS 4 apple peeling and cutting machines
- PDS4L pepper coring and dividing machine
- KS-100 Plus lettuce and vegetable spin-dryer
- FLEX M packaging machine
Visit us at the Anuga Foodtec: Hall 10.1, Stand G-008